Within the scope of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Information Security Management System requirements; To establish a risk management methodology for our company, our customers and suppliers, which includes identifying information assets, determining risks, and taking control measures for risks in order to comply with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information,
- To protect the confidentiality of our customers' information, to ensure compliance with standards and legal regulations,
- To provide and maintain the necessary resources for hardware, software, training and other controls to reduce information security risks,
- All personnel and business partners; To provide awareness, training and encouragement in order to ensure that information security participates and complies with the ISMS, as required by the holistic approach,
- To control, monitor and review the efficiency of ISMS with internal and external audits, and to harmonize and continuously improve the system; is our ISMS policy.